Business Success Case Studies
Meet WFiL October Speaker and ‘ Conversationalist’ Kim Dovell
Join World Food in London at the Pearson Room in Canary Wharf for Cocktails and Case Studies, 6.30pm Tuesday 28th October.
We have designed a cocktail mix of case studies and financial success stories that features UK based companies from which you can directly learn. Kim Dovell will pepper her talk with these real stories as well as give business tips to help you manage your business finance.
Kim Dovell is a qualified accountant and company secretary with extensive experience in fundraising, business planning and financial modelling. Kim works across business sectors and her key areas of expertise are:
- Getting “investor ready” – preparing information memorandum and financial projections to support fund raising initiatives
- Developing KPIs and quality management information
- Improving cash and working capital management
- Establishing, developing and leading finance teams
- Improving financial procedures and processes
Prior to joining FD Solutions, Kim worked as a part-time FD providing support for growth companies. She worked with management teams to develop the investment proposition, build the business plan and financial models and provide support throughout the fundraising process. She played major roles in fund-raising transactions totalling £250 million and has extensive experience of organising due diligence, preparing shareholder circulars and working with advisory teams.